A common question we always get from our customers is how to tie a scarf. So here are the styles and ways you can rock your scarf.
1. The Classic Loop: Start by folding the scarf in half lengthwise. Loosely drape it around your neck, with the looped end on one side and the loose ends on the other. Pull the loose ends through the loop and adjust accordingly.
2. The European Loop: Similar to the classic loop, fold the scarf in half lengthwise and place it around your neck. This time, instead of pulling the loose ends through the loop, pass them through the hole created by the folded side of the scarf.
3. The Knotted Loop: Begin by placing the scarf around your neck, leaving one end longer than the other. Tie a loose knot near the end of the longer side, creating a loop. Slip the other end through the loop and tighten the knot.
4. The Infinity Loop: Fold the scarf in half lengthwise and twist it once in the middle to create a figure-eight shape. Place it around your neck, making sure the twisted part is in the front. Then, loop one side of the scarf around your neck and repeat with the other side until you achieve the desired look.
5. The Belted Scarf: Wrap the scarf around your shoulders like a shawl or stole, and secure it with a belt around your waist. This style is not only fashionable but also adds an extra layer of warmth.
6. The Headscarf: Fold the scarf into a triangle and place the folded side at the nape of your neck. Cross the two loose ends at the top of your head and bring them back around to tie at the nape. This style is perfect for a boho-chic look or to protect your hair on windy days.
7. The Top Knot: Fold the scarf into a triangle and roll it upwards until it forms a long tube. Place the rolled scarf around your head, just like a headband, and tie the loose ends into a knot on top. Tuck any extra fabric underneath for a polished look.
Remember, these are just a few ideas to get you started. Feel free to experiment with different scarf lengths, materials, and patterns to create your own unique styles. Happy scarf-tying!
Shop our latest collection of scarf styles now and let your personality shine through!